Tuesday 17 January 2012

Tom Hanks

Lewis was sat to my left on the couch in my living room. On the couch adjacent to our left was my mother who was sat next to Tom Hanks. We were talking and laughing how Tom had discovered he had Scottish relatives which it transpired was us. Tom sat up straight and said across to me "wanna see something cool?"
"I sure do" I replied, absolutely buzzing that I was related to Tom Hanks and that he wanted to show me something.
He reached into the breast pocket on his suit and brought out from it a single green pea which he held between his thumb and forefinger for all to see. He then flicked the pea with the finger holding it in my direction. The pea landed on my inside thigh and rolled up towards my groin where it dropped into my fly which I hadn't noticed until now was open. I was amazed. "Do it again!" I shouted with joy as I fished my phone from my pocket so as to film him doing it again. "Sorry Chris, that was a one off."
"No way Tom, nobody'll believe me".

No comments:

Post a Comment